Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meet Zukisani Limani



My name is Zukisani Lamani.

I live at Extension Six 627 Grahamstown.

My favorite food is spinach and feta.

My favorite book is "I write what I like."

My favorite subject is History and Life Sciences.

The best part of my life is when I was at Bisho stadium for Zion Christian Church Conference.

If I could change one thing about my life I would not get angry quickly and I can be good and treat me equally regardless of their race.

When I grow up, I'd like to be a Journalist.

If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Cuba or America.

If I were president of South Africa, I would help people of my country and try to fix all the crisis we ahve in our country and the social issues.

If I wanted to tell the children of the United States a couple things about me I would say to them
sometimes we all have to wark hard to succeed in life and give them tastifications about life.

If had three wishes they would be:

1) To be an educated person one day.

2)To have good family that loves God.

3)Try to be good every time and control myself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you wrote Zukisani! Interesting to see how different life is in different parts of the world.

Anonymous said...

This is just a test to see if Iknow how to do this.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kids In South Africa,
In America, there are lots of stores and lots of houses. There are so many cars that you can not count them. There are apartment building, hotels, motels and bowling alleys.
There are buses that take us to school.

Anonymous said...

I want to tell u America that here in South Afrika when u poor it is hard to get good things even the education is not equal. we have private and public schools and there is a big crisis about leaders in our locations (townships). most of people are poor the is not getting good support from the government and most of leaders don't keep giving people empty promises.And most of them are frauds like our former deputy president.