Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meet Ntombizanele Bikitsha


My name is Ntombizanele Bikitsha. I'm 17 years old and I'm a learner at Nombulelo Secondary School. I'm in grade 10. My class teacher is Mrs. Matholegwe.

Before I went to Nombulelo, I was at Amasango Career School. At home, I'm living with my mother and my step-father. I have one sister and one brother. Their names are Ntombozuko and Siphosethu. Siphosethu is 14-years-old. Ntombozuko is 25 years old and she has a 3-year-old boy.

I'm a South African citizen. I would like to come and learn law in your country. I would like to know more about you. I like watching TV and listening to the radio. On weekends, I just go and have fun with my friends in their home.

I dislike people who gossip about others and take advantage of others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ntombizanele,
I loved reading your post. What is your favorite subject in school? I have one brother who is 2 years younger than I am. His name is Garrett.

You want to study law! That is great!

-Julianne