Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Sir

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to tell you what I like in South Africa. I also want to tell you what I don't like.

In South Africa, I love to play soccer in my extra time. I like to find a small job and work so I can buy what I see. I know that my parents will say it's not necessary to have that my boy.

I like South Africa because there are people that had their families killed in front of them by the white people and they have forgiven them. I love South Africa because in 2010 the World Cup will be hosted here in South Africa.

What I don't like is that people who are not rich...they go and steal. Crime in South Africa is very high but the police who go to stop crime, they say "we don't know this guy, let's leave him."

Yours Sincerely,

Khanya Momoza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khanya,
I enjoyed reading your letter! It is wonderful to hear about the lives of others overseas.

It seems you think South Africa has good and bad points, as all countries do. I hope in your lifetime you see many more changes.

-Dan