Thursday, October 25, 2007

Meet Caroline Gqoza



My name is Caroline Gqoza. I am 14 years old. I live in location (location is another word for township). I am in grade 7 at Amasango Career School. I used to stay at Eluxolweni Shelter on Trotter Street, but now, I go home to stay with my family. I'm very happy with my friends.

When I grow up, I wish I could become a social worker. I like to listen to music and play with my little dog and I like to sing a lot because I used to be in a choir at my school. My lovely teacher is Miss Dongwana and my darling principal is Mama Jane. I love her because she helps us a lot with a lot of things that are family cannot do for us. So that's why I love her.

My favorite subject in school is English. I have a dog who is very silly. I have a question. What do you want to be in the future? What are you doing in the meantime? I would like to see you one day. Don't forget, I love you my pen pal.

Bye bye

I will write you again. I love you.

Lots of love,

Caroline

No comments: